Every individual fish has different requirements. The Tetra Bits Complete food is specially formulated keeping in mind the high maintenance of tropical fish such as discus. The food has been especially formulated to maintain the shape and color of the fish. It contains all the required nutrients and vitamins, which will facilitate its growth. The food increases the resistance of fishes towards diseases and this complete fish food prevents all kind of diseases associated with deficiency.
The tetra complete food is a pellet form of food, which is a preferred form of food. The pellet food has better than flake food for certain users as the pellet form of food sinks through the water faster, which makes it an ideal food for mid water and bottom feeding fishes. The pellet food is a great alternative for mixed community tanks as it not only reaches the tropical fish but is appropriate for loaches as well. The 93gm pack is suitable for tanks with a heavy fish load of topical fishes.
- Maintains color and shape of tropical fishes
- Pellet food ideal for mid water and bottom feeding fishes
- Provides required nutrients and vitamins
- Facilitate growth of all fishes
- Provides resistance against all diseases
- Offers perfect mixture of plant and aquatic proteins
- Contains spirulina and wheat germ meal, an ideal food for coldwater fish
- Suitable for - Discus and all Tropical Fishes
- Quantity (Weight) - 300 gm
- Feeding Guidelines - Feed your fish 2 - 3 times a day as much as they can consume in a few minutes. Remove the uneaten fish food after the feeding time
- Ingredients - Fish and fish derivatives, vegetable protein extract, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, molluses and crustaceans, yeast, minerals, algae, oils and fats.
- Nutritional Value/Analysis - Protien 47.5 %, oil 6.5 % , fibre 2.0 %, ash 10.5 %, moisture 6.0 %
- Storage Instructions - Store in cool dry place.
TETRA Bits | 1000ml - 300gm
- Product Code: TB 300g
- Availability: 2-3 Days