Bits Complete are staple flakes for goldfish and other coldwater fish.
Goldfish need less protein and more of the easy to digest carbohydrates
than tropical fish. Tetra Bits Complete contains spirulina and wheat
germ meal and is thus an ideal food for cold water fish in the aquarium
or in the pond.
individual fish has different requirements. The Tetra Bits Complete
food is specially formulated keeping in mind the high maintenance of
tropical fish such as discus. The food has been especially formulated to
maintain the shape and color of the fish. It contains all the required
nutrients and vitamins, which will facilitate its growth. The food
increases the resistance of fishes towards diseases and this complete
fish food prevents all kind of diseases associated with deficiency.
tetra complete food is a pellet form of food, which is a preferred form
of food. The pellet food has better than flake food for certain users
as the pellet form of food sinks through the water faster, which makes
it an ideal food for mid water and bottom feeding fishes. The pellet
food is a great alternative for mixed community tanks as it not only
reaches the tropical fish but is appropriate for loaches as well. The
93gm pack is suitable for tanks with a heavy fish load of topical
- Maintains color and shape of tropical fishes
- Pellet food ideal for mid water and bottom feeding fishes
- Provides required nutrients and vitamins
- Facilitate growth of all fishes
- Provides resistance against all diseases
- Offers perfect mixture of plant and aquatic proteins
- Contains spirulina and wheat germ meal, an ideal food for coldwater fish
- Suitable for - Discus and all Tropical Fishes
- Quantity (Weight) - 93 gm
- Feeding Guidelines - Feed
your fish 2 - 3 times a day as much as they can consume in a few
minutes. Remove the uneaten fish food after the feeding time
- Ingredients - Fish
and fish derivatives, vegetable protein extract, cereals, derivatives
of vegetable origin, molluses and crustaceans, yeast, minerals, algae,
oils and fats.
- Nutritional Value/Analysis - Protien 47.5 %, oil 6.5 % , fibre 2.0 %, ash 10.5 %, moisture 6.0 %
- Storage Instructions - Store in cool dry place.