- Flourish Tabs are growth stimulating tablets for plant roots. They contain essential trace elements, amino acids, and vitamins.
- They are rich in iron, manganese, magnesium, calcium, potassium, inositol, choline B12, biotin, and other factors that have been determined to be beneficial to aquatic plant roots.
- They contain no phosphate or nitrate that would promote algae proliferation. Each pack of ten tablets treats a 12 X 30 inch plant bed twice.
- Perfect for the beginner, Flourish Tabs contain all the nutrients found in Flourish in a dry, tabular form. These tabs are inserted into the gravel, providing direct, time-released fertilization to the plants' root zone. Nutrients are slowly made available through enzymatic action of the plants' roots on the tabs.
- Directions: Insert one Flourish Tab in the gravel for every 10-15 cm (4-6 in.) radius. A standard 10 gallon aquarium requires 6 tabs. Distribute the tablets evenly throughout the gravel bed. Push each tablet midway into the gravel bed. Add new tablets once every one to three months for optimal plant growth. Tabs will not alter pH, but, in very soft or unbuffered water, they have slightly acidic properties similar to peat moss.
Seachem Flourish Tabs 10
- Product Code: 10tabs
- Availability: 2-3 Days