- Contains natural ingredients like krill and silkworm pupa which promotes ready acceptance by even the most finicky eaters.
- Utilizes bio-chemically synthesized color enhancing carotenoids to help develop vivid, natural coloration without negatively impacting the bluish tones.
- A balanced combination of premium, natural ingredients and lipids which promote desirable form with growth previously only available using live foods, but without the potential for parasite infestation or excessive odor and mess.
- Laboratory tests proved the pellet size and slowly sinking characteristics make it the first choice of finicky eaters and juvenile or wild caught specimens. A pellet perfectly designed for the normal feeding action of discus.
- Absorbs water quickly and becomes soft taking on a worm-like texture. Best of all it retains its shape.
|For best results feed smaller amounts more often instead of two feedings daily. Turning the water flow down when feeding discus can be beneficial. Remove any uneaten food after the feeding period to avoid any health-impacting water quality issues.|
|We recommend Hikari Tropical DISCUS Bio-Gold as a daily diet for|
|Discus, Angelfish, Apistogramma, Dwarf Cichlids & Other Smaller Tropical Fish|
Hikari Discuss Biogold 1 Kg
- Product Code: 22366
- Availability: In Stock